UZ Auto Transport Inc. Terms and Conditions
I. Customer is the registered legal owner of the vehicle(s) being
transported and has authority to enter into this agreement and/or has
been authorized by the legal owner of the vehicle(s) to enter into this
2. By placing the shipper’s signature or his/her agent’s signature, or as
accepted online, carrier and agents, jointly and separately are
authorized to operate and transport vehicle(s) from the point of origin
specified, to the specified destination, via any mode.
3. "Door-to-Door" Service means the truck will get as close to the stated
address as is legally and safely possible. Customer and his agents
agree to meet the truck at a large parking lot for pickup and/or delivery
of the vehicle(s) if necessary due to low hanging trees, low hanging
wires, narrow streets and residential area restrictions, if requested by
4. Customer agrees that the vehicle is free of contents. Any additional
contents in vehicle may be subject to a surcharge. Absolutely NO
firearms, alcohol, hazardous materials, contraband, perishable goods, or
illegal substances may be in the vehicle. Vehicles ARE subject to
inspection by the DOT and/or State Police.
5. Upon acceptance, shipper and customer of vehicle, are jointly liable
for all charges due for shipment. They are responsible to pay all cost of
collections, to include, but not limited to, court costs and attorney fees
with interest at a periodic rate of 1.5% per month or 18% per year.
6. Customer is responsible to be at scheduled delivery point at specified
time and place. If customer is unable to be at the scheduled delivery
point, he/she will be charged a $100.00 a day storage fee. Carrier will not
be held liable for any non-use of the vehicle charges, including, but not
limited to auto rentals, or any other charges due to delay or damage to
7. Shipper shall pay an additional fee to be determined by the carrier for
each inoperable vehicle. If vehicle is
rendered for shipment and later becomes non-operational, the fee will be
assessed, as well as any other charges incurred to accomplish delivery,
including, but not limited to Wrecker, Forklifts, Roll-backs, etc.
8. If vehicle is vandalized either during shipment or while awaiting
shipment, Carrier will not be held responsible; owner will have to submit
a claim to his/her own insurance or absorb the loss. Shipper states that
his/her vehicle is insured and his/her insurance has primary
9. Payment for transport is due at or prior to time of delivery. NO
10. No auto rental will be honored (for delays, damage, or accidents) no
11. No delivery time is guaranteed. All delivery dates are only estimates
of normal deliveries (delays may occur). Carrier does not agree to
transport shipment in a time for any particular market or event and will
not be held responsible for damages caused by unavoidable delay(s).
There are absolutely no guarantees made, expressed, or implied,
regarding delivery time or dates.
12. Personal belongings are not to be transported inside vehicle. Carrier
shall not be responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings,
including any "personal property" left in the vehicle, including loss or
damage to stereo equipment, and to any non-stock items of the vehicle,
nor will carrier be responsible for damages caused to vehicle by
personal property left inside vehicle. Shipper must disarm any alarm
system installed in the vehicle or provide proper instructions for this
matter. In the event said alarm sounds and there are no keys or
instructions to turn it off, Carrier may silence alarm by any means.
13. Shipper and customer are responsible for preparing vehicle for
shipment. Securing loose parts, mufflers or tail pipe, spoilers, non-stock
kit additions, antennas, and switches. A part that falls off during